Kind of makes your head spin, doesn’t it? And crafting a cohesive brand that delivers… well, forget about it!
And, newsflash, branding is more than just a pretty logo on a semi-decent website. It’s the FOUNDATION of everything that helps to grow your business: marketing, communication, and sales.
And that’s where Neapolitan Creative comes into play! With the vision and passion you have in your heart, we’ll sprinkle some creative pixie dust on that bad boy to create a brand that your customers and clients can’t help but fall in love with.
Here’s how we get the job done:
- Starting with the questionnaire of all questionnaires, my team will get to know your business from the inside out. Seriously, hide your skeletons, we’re digging deep.
- On our 60-minute strategy call, we’ll present the first draft of your moodboard… where we welcome your feedback openly! Give us all ya got!
- Then, we’ll deliver your final moodboard, logo concepts and tie it all together in a comprehensive brand guide.
What You’ll Walk Away With:
- A fully flushed out, gorgeous and true-to-you guide complete with: brand voice, moodboard, logo, alt logo, sub-mark, color palette, fonts and accents (if applicable).
Need a Website:
- We’ll go through the same branding journey with a questionnaire and strategy call to get the deets on what your business needs to showcase.
- Our talented team will design and develop your site, test our butts off (no 404 pages here!) and help you launch your brand new website to the world!
Do you feel that? That’s the magic just waiting to happen. Kinda tickles, doesn’t it?
Saying goodbye to so-so branding that’s helping your business go nowhere fast? Hey, you said it, not me. If you’re ready to get your Neapolitan Creative on, I’d love to chat. Schedule your 30-minute Coffee Chat (or champagne, no judgements) and let’s get started.
Boss Mom Website Revamp
It was so amazing to work with Dana on the second revamp of the Boss Mom site. Our goal was to take visitors on a journey and help them find the right solution for them. We wanted the site to be fun and professional. We took the existing colors & fonts of Dana's brand and implemented some new brand elements to bring it to life in a new refreshed way.