Project Manager Job Description
About The Role
We’re looking for a Project Manager who knows their websites and tech and loves serving coaches and course creators. You’ve got a strategic brain and know how to use it in the world of digital marketing and all things launches! You love a fast-paced work environment and aren’t afraid to lead, manage, and above all, serve our amazing clients!
As a PM for Neapolitan Creative, you will be working closely with the CEO and leadership team to oversee both ongoing client Operations, Teams, Projects, and Systems as well as Launches (courses, group programs, and podcasts). This includes looking at all projects from a strategic point of view, being an excellent communicator, having hard conversations when needed, managing tons of moving parts all at once, updating the data (#metricsmatter), setting up killer project plans, and delegating like a boss!
This role is an integral part in providing the excellence our clients deserve and therefore requires a great deal of responsibility, organization, and experience. We need someone who is not afraid to lead with love and get the job done.
This is a contractor position that will start at 10 hrs per month with LOTS of room to grow from there.
Responsibilities May Include:
Project Management, Team Management, Tech/Funnel Setup & Management, Metrics Management, Systems Set Up & Creation, Updating & Creating SOPs
Systems We Use:
ClickUp, Slack, Acuity, Zoom, Ontraport, Canva, GSuite, WordPress, Loom, Dubsado, AccessAlly, Beaver Builder, Elementor
Systems Our Clients Use:
Ontraport, WordPress, Zoom, Clickfunnels, ConvertKit, Acuity, Active Campaign, Thrivecart, GSuite, Teachable, Thinkific, Libsyn, Leadpages, Zapier, Dubsado, Beaver Builder, Elementor, AccessAlly
Long story short, this role is NOT short on variety, and you will probably NEVER be bored!!
*** This position is for you if…
- You can’t function without being organized.
- Metrics are your jam. You can look at a new client’s backend and immediately start planning out in your mind what spreadsheets and info you need to collect. (because what gets measured gets improved)
- You understand websites, tech, and the project management it entails.
- You’re a SPONGE for learning new platforms.
- You speak up if you see a problem or realize there’s a more efficient way. (You don’t just make it work, you make it better!)
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You know how to manage your time and work independently but also enjoy collaboration.
- You’re resourceful- meaning you know when to Google it but also know when to just ask for help.
*** This position is NOT for you if…
- You’re afraid to speak up and lead!
- You’re full of excuses on why you’re missing deadlines.
- You DON’T take constructive criticism well.
- You don’t have the bandwidth to take on more clients. (we’re looking for someone who wants to grow with us and be here for the long haul!)
- You don’t have AMAZING attention to detail or are a .micromanager’.
- You tend to be last minute and have a “just get it done” attitude instead of “make it great.”
- Client satisfaction and customer service are NOT a priority for you.
Bonus Points If:
You’ve taken Nicole Jackson Miller’s PM Like a CEO course or have been certified with either Sarah Noked or Tasha Booth
We’re a boutique website agency made up of the most radtastic, fearless, caring, and fun group from all across the country. This team is filled with many unique talents and passions and thrives on communication, collaboration, and community both with each other and with our clients. When we get to work, we check our egos at the door and focus on bringing a winning website or membership to life-and ultimately more business, success, and dollar signs for our clients.
Neapolitan Creative Values:
These are the truths that drive us. You can see them ingrained in everything we do at Neapolitan Creative.
- Life is better together.
Treat each other like family. When you work together, success is so much sweeter.
- Have fun.
Whatever you do, never forget to bask in the delight of the journey. Enjoy it all.
- Love what you do.
You do your best work when you are doing what you love. Align your purpose with your passion.
- Think bigger.
You are your only limit. You have the power to pave the path ahead. Be crazy and confident enough to know you can change the world.
- Be the voice of change.
Embrace the uncomfortable and stand up for what is right.
- Push Forward.
It is better to ask forgiveness than to seek permission. Initiative drives innovation.
- Humanity isn’t optional.
We not only believe in, but fight for, the equity and equality of all people.
- Sprinkle generosity everywhere.
Value doesn’t come from what you have, it comes from what you give. Even the smallest act of kindness can change a life.
- Always keep learning.
Our true superpower is the ability to learn new things and learn from each other.
- Collaboration is the secret sauce.
Together, we are stronger. Collaboration breeds connection and success inside and outside the business.