VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE FOR AVAILABLE POSITIONS.
JOIN THE TEAM (we're friendly, I promise)
You’re passionate about using your gifts to make the world a better place.
You love personal development, fun, music, being a fierce champion for equality, womens' and girls’ rights, small business growth and believe in collaboration over competition.
As a part of our tiny but mighty team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your ideal position, grow your skills and your business — the only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
Together with fellow copywriters, designers, strategists, and developers you’ll create world-class experiences that assist fellow entrepreneurs to create lives filled with passion, love, and adventure.
Still with me?
- You’re an effective, clear communicator
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects and communicate about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
- You’re detail-oriented — you don’t produce sloppy work
- You want to learn and grow...grow and learn!
- You love personal development and are always working to be the best version of YOU!
- You care deeply about your work and the wellbeing of the company
- When a crazy-big project happens, you work till the job gets done
- You're a team player. The phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You enjoy making things not only beautiful but also simple and effective for the end user — whether it's a PDF or a full website build
- No job is too little or too daunting, you’re in for it all
- You’re not thin-skinned — you understand that not everyone is going to be in love with your work and it may take more than one try to get it right.
- You’re comfortable working in a virtual environment and able to manage your time efficiently
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up and make the world a better place
The nitty gritty
- This is a freelance position.
- This is a virtual position working with our virtual team
- Your location isn’t as important as your attitude and talent, but it’s required that you live and work in the continental United States
- Positions can vary from entry-level to intermediate experience.
- A benefit of working with the Neapolitan Team is a free membership to The Business Blend
Working with the NC team may NOT be a fit for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You need to be micromanaged (ewww...who likes that anyway?)
- You aren't comfortable making mistakes (<---the best way to learn is to do it wrong first)
- You have no sense of humor